At Matthew James Kitchens we offer a wide selection of Silestone kitchen worktops. Silestone is a leader in the world of kitchen worktops. It’s no coincidence that thousands of people from all over the world have chosen them for their homes. Its unique characteristics make this material resistant to almost any conditions, combining beauty and functionality in a space that becomes the mainfeature in your home. Silestone is synonymous with design and that’s why it is offered in three luxurious textures. From a velvety touch to one with body and structure, discover them all.
- Polished – Polished finish for richer and shinier colours
- Volcano – Rugged finish of undeniable beauty and originality
- Suede – Velvety and soft texture to inspire touch
Why is Silestone perfect for worktops?
- Resistant to stains – Silestone is a non-porous and stain resistant surface for coffee, wine, lemon juice and many other everyday products.
- High scratch resistance – As its almost entirely made of quartz, Silestone is highly resistant to scratches.
- Impact resistance – Quartz is one of the hardest minerals that exist and makes our products very durable.
- 25 years of guaranteed quality – It offers customers a 25 year warranty for Silestone kitchen worktops.
Come along and see our stunning Silestone kitchen worktop displays at our showroom.